Wednesday, June 5, 2013
Butterfly Garden


This cute little scrap kit is called Butterfly Garden and is designed by Caroline B. You can get it

Tubes i am using by Rachel Anderson. You can get her work 

Choose a paper of choice. I am using paper 01. You will have to re size it a lot. I re sized my down to 800 by 800. 

Now open flower frame re size it and paste on the left hand side of the frame. I am using two tubes by the same artist. Take one of your tubes and place it in the frame. I gave a drop shadow on my tube of 2. 2. 50. 5.00 and then again a -2-2. 

Now add the butterflies 1, 2 and 3 re size them and arrange to liking. I also added the element garden flower by re sizing and placing on the right hand side. I duplicated it twice and placed a couple of butterflies on that element. 

Add anymore elements you wish to and then add your name and copy right information.

0 comments:

Post a Comment